top of page

Group

Public·220 members

Today: Westerlo vs Union Saint-Gilloise live watch 29/10/2023 Watch TV


The match between KVC Westerlo vs Union St. Gilloise for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League competition is scheduled to be played on 29 October, 2023.


Sportsbooks place Royal Union Saint-Gilloise as favorites to win the game at @ 1. 52. Check the KVC Westerlo and Royal Union Saint-Gilloise team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will KVC Westerlo, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on KVC Westerlo vs Royal Union Saint-Gilloise! Compare the KVC Westerlo - Royal Union Saint-Gilloise betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. Westerlo vs. Union SG - Belgian Pro League Full coverage of Westerlo vs Union SG game on Sunday 29th of October at 15:00 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, ... The forecast is that the match will end with 3 goals or more. As of now the combined matches of Westerlo and Union Saint-Gilloise ended 8 times with 2 goals or less and 14 times with more than 2 goals​. Throughout this competition, Westerlo participated in 4 matches that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2. 5 -> 36. 4%) and 7 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2. 5 – 63. 6%). Westerlo vs Union Saint-Gilloise Live Stream & Results 29 20 hours ago — Learn How to Watch Westerlo vs Union Saint-Gilloise Football Live Stream Online on 29 October 2023 15:00, See Match Results and Teams H2H ... Explore DAZN | DAZN France Tyson Fury v Francis Ngannou (Live Back Up) (Commentary in Francais)Fury vs. Westerlo vs. Union Saint-GilloiseJUPILER PRO LEAGUE · Rennes vs. Strasbourg ... ​ Referee: Wim Smet Referee: W. Smet 33% 50% 17% Union Saint-Gilloise Win Draw Loss 0% 100% The match will be officiated by Wim Smet who has already officiated 6 matches in Pro League this season​. During his matches, the home team won twice (33%), the away team won once (17%) and there were 3 draws. This season, Wim Smet has officiated once for Union Saint-Gilloise. In that occasion Union Saint-Gilloise lost 0-4. Westerlo – Performance Last Matches 21 OctSat-2023 07 OctSat-2023 01 OctSun-2023 22 SepFri-2023 15 SepFri-2023 02 SepSat-2023 26 AugSat-2023 20 AugSun-2023 13 AugSun-2023 06 AugSun-2023 Westerlo has accumulated 6 points to be in the 16th position in the Pro League. ​ On the home soil, Westerlo took part in 2 matches that finished with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2. 5 -> 40. 0%) and 3 matches that finished with more than 2 goals (OVER 2. 5 -> 60. 0%). ​ On the other side, Union Saint-Gilloise took part in 4 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2. 4%) and 7 matches that ended with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2. 5 -> 63. ​ When playing away, Union Saint-Gilloise competed in 2 matches that finished with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2. 0%) and 3 matches that finished with the teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2. Westerlo won 1 match, lost 7 times, and drew 3 times. Goals Westerlo has scored 11 goals in total. It has a propensity to score later in the match. 5 goals were scored in the first half (45. 45%), 6 goals in the second (54. 55%). Westerlo has a negative goal difference (-9) after scoring 11 goals and conceding 20 goals. The top scorer is L. Stassin who has scored 4 goals in 11 matches. PREDICTION, ODDS and LIVE STREAMING 1 X 2 20% 25% 61. 92% The prediction is that Union Saint-Gilloise will be the winner of the match. Following our forecast, there are 61. 92% chances that Union Saint-Gilloise will conquer the match. The probability of a draw is 25%. Click for Detail How to watch: Broadcasters and live streaming The match will be broadcasted also in live streaming by Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Wplay, bet365, bet365. nj and STS. pl. Under Over statistics and predictions Pro League - H2HMatches combined OVER 2. 5. Oddspedia provides Pro League Odds and betting lines from 10 sportsbooks in 36 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! KVC Westerlo vs Royal Union Saint-Gilloise Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between KVC Westerlo v Royal Union Saint-Gilloise is: Royal Union Saint-Gilloise. The winner probabilities are: 19. 05% (KVC Westerlo), 23. 09% (X), 61. 54% (Royal Union Saint-Gilloise). Also, for your analysis, we have the recent form of KVC Westerlo and Royal Union Saint-Gilloise, their standings and head-to-head statistics. KVC Westerlo vs Royal Union Saint-Gilloise » Predictions, Odds + Live StreamsKVC Westerlo plays against Royal Union Saint-Gilloise in a Pro League game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 29/10/2023 at 15:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides KVC Westerlo Royal Union Saint-Gilloise betting odds from 10 betting sites on 36 markets. KVC Westerlo - Royale Union Saint-Gilloise LIVE score You can watch the live streaming of the match K.V.C. Westerlo - Royale Union Saint-Gilloise on 29.10.2023 for free in HD quality on official TV resources or ... KVC Westerlo vs Royale Union Saint-Gilloise Live Explore stats from KVC Westerlo vs Royale Union Saint-Gilloise live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page