top of page

Group

Public·233 members

[WATCH] MU - MC live streaming 29 October 2023

6 Jan 2021 — Manchester United vs. Manchester City: EFL Cup semifinal live stream, TV channel, watch online, odds, time ... Manchester City's bid to match ...

I'm delighted to keep a clean sheet again. "Throughout pre-season, we were connected on and off the pitch and that has shown in the last two games. We are such a family unit; we work hard for each other. I'm proud of everyone today. "Clean sheets come first but I'd like to add to my [goals] tally. I scored a few in Scotland, I'd like to bring that here. I'm up for the corners. That is enough for me just now. "Post updateFT: Liverpool 2-0 Aston VillaCarla Ward has said her side "weren't good enough in any department" and they were "miles off it. "It's fair to say she is unimpressed with her Villa side tonight. Manchester United vs. Manchester City: EFL Cup semifinal 6 Jan 2021 — Manchester United vs. Manchester City: EFL Cup semifinal live stream, TV channel, watch online, odds, time Manchester City's bid to match ... Ultimately your season is not decided in the opening weeks but you can get the momentum. We don't have any of that, so we need to go into next week looking a little brighter than we did today. "'We have ambitions to break into the top five'FT: Liverpool 2-0 Aston VillaLiverpoolLiverpool boss Matt Beard speaking to Sky Sports: "All wins are important. We are pleased we've managed another three points after last week. There are moments we need to be smarter in; eliminate some of the risks we don't need to put ourselves in. Where to watch Manchester United today? Live stream & Everything you need to know about how to watch Man Utd in the Premier League, Champions League and all major competitions. Manchester United will be looking ... "We deserved that tonight, we really did. We have to look back at that properly because we were absolutely miles off it tonight. On Villa just missing that cutting edge: "I think the chances we made weren't of that high quality to be honest. Firstly I need to look at things and ask, 'Did I get it right? ' And then look at if we got it right in the week, with the team selection, with the changes in the game. It starts and stops with me, and we will have to analyse that. "You might say we had more of the ball, of the chances but not with any real quality. That is one of the worst performances we have put out as a team, we know that. Full quotes to come. Post updateFT: Liverpool 2-0 Aston VillaAston Villa have conceded three goals in the last 15 minutes of the second half, more than any other team in the Women's Super League this season. Carla Ward will be very keen to address Villa's lack of concentration in defence late on in games. It has been a poor start to the season. 'A deserved win for an organised Liverpool side'FT: Liverpool 2-0 Aston VillaLindsay JohnsonEx-England defender on BBC Radio 5 Sports ExtraLiverpool thoroughly deserved the win tonight. If the ball had gone in instead of the Koivisto goal line clearance when Villa were on top then maybe things would have been different. "It is a reality check. Everyone is talking about us as a top four side and we are miles off that at the moment. We need to go back to basics, have a look at what we are good at and get back to that. "'We are a family unit'FT: Liverpool 2-0 Aston VillaLiverpoolLiverpool defender Jenna Clark speaking to Sky Sports: "We defended from front to back and got two goals to top it off, which was really good. Arsenal vs Manchester City, Community Shield 2023 football 5 Aug 2023 — Live streaming, Community Shield 2023: Arsenal vs Manchester City - where to watch Manchester United 2-1 in the FA Cup final. The Cityzens ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page