top of page

Group

Public·231 members

Mladá Boleslav vs. Sparta Prague live streaming 29 October 2023


Mlada Boleslav. Sparta Prague. LIVE streaming and betting will be available at Bet365! Tipsomatic - Free Tips! Our User's Votes. 1 0% for Mlada Boleslav.


Live results, Goal Scorers, Half Time result, Full-Time result, 2nd Half result, h2h, head to head, line ups, goals, red cards, yellow cards, statistics, betting, follow the game with foot live. H2H Mlada Boleslav - Sparta Prague statitics matches, previous results and meetings on footlive. About Mlada Boleslav vs Sparta Prague Mlada Boleslav host Sparta Prague, the match starts on Sunday 29 October 2023 UTC time in the CZECH REPUBLIC: 1. LigaMlada Boleslav vs Sparta Prague live score and more:Possible lineupsOfficial lineupsMlada Boleslav vs Sparta Prague h2hMlada Boleslav live scoredSparta Prague live scoredStatistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal, corner kicks, Offsides, Saves, Free Kicks,, yelow cards, red cards and moreMatch Details:Mlada Boleslav vs Sparta PragueEvent:CZECH REPUBLIC: 1. FK Mlada Boleslav vs AC Sparta Prague Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-10-29Match Details Who: FK Mlada Boleslav vs AC Sparta Prague Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-10-29, 16:00 Venue: Mestsky stadion UMT FK Mlada Boleslav will host AC Sparta Prague at Mestsky stadion UMT on 2023-10-29 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Liga. FK Mlada Boleslav, currently sitting at 7 will be looking for important home win. AC Sparta Prague, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 21% chance of a home win, and a 57% chance of an away win. FK Mlada Boleslav vs Sparta Prague: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 10/29/2023. Preview match FK Mlada Boleslav vs Sparta Prague, team, start time. Tribuna. comCzech Republic. 1. Liga13 Matchday, Stadium: Městský stadionStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesCasino ratingLAS ATLANTISFIRST CASINOPOKERBET1REDVBETGame eventsHead - to - HeadLast 20 gamesFK Mlada Boleslav3WinsSparta Prague16WinsCzech Republic. Liga. Sunday, 5 February, 2023Czech Republic. Saturday, 20 August, 2022Czech Republic. Sunday, 20 March, 2022All matchesLatest matches FK Mlada BoleslavCzech Republic. Saturday, 21 October, 2023Club Friendlies. Wednesday, 11 October, 2023Czech Republic. Saturday, 7 October, 2023Czech Republic. Sunday, 1 October, 2023Czech Republic. Cup. Tuesday, 26 September, 2023Latest matches Sparta PragueUEFA Europa League. Thursday, 26 October, 2023Czech Republic. Sunday, 22 October, 2023Czech Republic. Right now, the odds for this match are 21% against the FK Mlada Boleslav finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 57% against AC Sparta Prague winning. The draw is rated at 22%. The FK Mlada Boleslav vs AC Sparta Prague match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Sparta Prague vs Mlada Boleslav Prediction and Picks on As part of the tournament, a match between Sparta Prague and Mlada Boleslav teams is set to occur. The match is scheduled for 22 October at 16:00. Mladá Boleslav U20 - Sparta U20 Prague predictions, live, score Sign in or Register (it's free) to watch and bet Live Stream* · To place a bet while streaming, go to Live In-Play ... The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FK Mlada Boleslav vs AC Sparta Prague is worth a look. FK Mlada Boleslav have won 0 meetings with AC Sparta Prague, while AC Sparta Prague have won 5. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FK Mlada Boleslav vs AC Sparta Prague from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FK Mlada Boleslav and AC Sparta Prague? At the moment there are 9 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing FK Mlada Boleslav, 8 tips backing AC Sparta Prague and 0 tips favouring the draw. Mlada Boleslav vs Sparta Prague Live Score & Result | 29 Oct 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Mlada Boleslav vs Sparta Prague results and Live score on footlive. com. Mlada Boleslav - Sparta Prague match for Czech Republic: 1. Liga starts on 29/10/2023 at 14:00 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow Mlada Boleslav results and Sparta Prague results. Mladá Boleslav - Sparta živě [29.10., 15:00] online live 2 hours ago — Fortuna liga živě: Mladá Boleslav vs. Sparta – online live stream na Fortuna TV · Kurzy na FK Mladá Boleslav vs. AC Sparta Praha (29. 10. 2023).


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page